LantienGil

Interested in joining ADI? Find instructions here!
Submitted an application? Post here and say hello!

by LantienGil » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Referred here by SolHawk.

An adult with over 20 years of gaming experience including RPG-s, tabletop and video games.
My scheduling and availability may be restricted by the job - I'm a naval officer with all the pluses and minuses it entails.

MMO history: Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14; Mythic-equivalent raider in all of the above, usually as a main tank and/or a raid leader.

Sim history: Wing Commanders (all, I think), most of X-Wing/Tie Fighter series, Starlancer, Freelancer, SWG: Jump to Lightspeed, IL-2, EVE Online.

I'm a decent pilot; most importantly, I'm dedicated enough to take my gaming seriously and work on self-improvement.
LantienGil

by TimMyrrhs » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:32 pm

LantienGil

It's great to meet you! I was glad to talk to you for a little on mumble and I look forward to playing with you in game. If you ever need a wingman send me an invite.
TimMyrrhs

by SolHawk » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi LantienGil,

Welcome to ADI, Glad you took the time to get onboarded. Feel free to reach out if you have questions.
SolHawk
Team Lead

by Frayne » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:02 pm

Welcome to ADI, excellent resume I'm excited to fly with you, feel free to look me up on mumble I'm always down the fly.
Frayne

by Caeci » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Hey LantienGil! Love that you shared your gaming experience with us. You are in good company here. Looking forward to seeing you around and maybe being your wingman at some point. I don't even consider myself a decent pilot so I have some catching up to do with you there. Recently got a HOTAS which will hopefully help me level up my piloting skills. Welcome to ADI and I will see you around!
Caeci
Team Lead

by Tselakal » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Welcome to ADI, LantienGil! It sounds like you're bringing a wealth of experience, have you thought about what profession(s) you'll be most interested to play? What aspects of SC game play do you find most interesting? If you have any questions about SC or ADI please let us know. PMs are welcome and we're here to help!
Tselakal
Team Lead

Return to Introductions