Introduction

Interested in joining ADI? Find instructions here!
Submitted an application? Post here and say hello!

by CrispyJukes » Wed May 16, 2018 10:09 am

Hello everybody,

I've been following Star Citizen for a few months on YouTube and got a gaming computer to play it last week. This game is incredible and I'm looking forward to being in a group.
CrispyJukes

by Notuh » Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 am

Hey Crispy! Welcome to ADI. Saw you hop on Mumble yesterday but we weren't able to hear anything from the microphone, feel free to shoot of a message in Mumble to any staff if you need help with setup :)

Notuh
Notuh

by TheSpaceCoder » Wed May 16, 2018 10:15 am

Welcome to ADI, it was fun talking to you in your pre-onboarding. I hope your onboarding goes well!
See you in the verse!
TheSpaceCoder
Team Lead

by Spikelite » Wed May 16, 2018 10:59 am

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries CrispyJukes!

What division did you join or what are you most interested in doing within StarCitizen?
Spikelite
Team Lead

by TimMyrrhs » Thu May 17, 2018 2:50 pm

CrispyJukes,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI. It's an incredibly fun game and it keeps getting better. I think you've picked a great time to join the community. I hope to see you in the verse.
TimMyrrhs

by Arreat » Fri May 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi Crispyjukes,

Welcome to ADI! It's great to have you here with us. I hope you find yourself at home. ADI is a great place to be. I've found that mumble is awesome way to get to know members. Be sure to check it out sometime and play some games with us. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help you get adjusted to your new org. All the best!
Arreat
Director

Return to Introductions