Hello!

Interested in joining ADI? Find instructions here!
Submitted an application? Post here and say hello!

by AlexiVolkov » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Angryredhead was gracious enough to get me a package and get me into the game (THANK YOU!), and helped me set everything up. I literally have no idea yet what the game's like, but I am interested and definitely want to see what SC is like. I love most science-fiction things, from Star Trek and Star Wars (no one says you can't like both!) and I am to understand that the Emperor's Holy Inquistion is represented as well.

Looking forward to your reply,

Regards,

AlexiVolkov
AlexiVolkov

by TheSpaceCoder » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:43 pm

I had a great time during your onboarding and once again, welcome to ADI, we're glad to have you with us. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
TheSpaceCoder
Team Lead

by Angryredhead » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey mate, good to see to join ADI.

Alexi is a good friend of mine, i've known him for several years now and i think he'll fit in well with us here.
If you ever need help with learning the ropes, i'm always available and we have some very knowledgeable, helpful people in ADI who'll be more than happy to hop in game with you.

See you about discord and in mumble.

~ Angryredhead
Angryredhead

by SolHawk » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi Alexi,

Welcome to ADI. always good to see new names around, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
SolHawk
Team Lead

by pistolcb » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Welcome to ADI AlexiVolkov if you Angry Redhead helped you decide to join us then I'm sure you will have a great time in ADI and I look forward to flying with you
pistolcb
Team Lead

Return to Introductions