BrinkOfDespair Intro

Interested in joining ADI? Find instructions here!
Submitted an application? Post here and say hello!

by BrinkOfDespair » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:42 am

Well, My name IRL is Maor, I'm 25 years old from Israel, I am a student double-majoring in Government and Sustainability.
I like Star Cititzen, even though it's extremely buggy, it makes me laugh every time I die from clipping through planets and ships.
I don't know what Specialty I should pick, but I'm guessing it's not fighting since my limited fighting experience in SC has ended mainly in me exploding spectacularly. Maybe once I'm prepared to spend more money on the game, and have more time on my hands since school is quite demanding.
I have (obviously) served in the Israeli Defense Force, in the Artillery Corp. as a radar operator for an advance ordnance triangulation.
Anyway this turns out, thanks for reaching out to me :)
BrinkOfDespair

by Nomedias » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Welcome, glad you could join us. The game for an alpha is fairly stable at the moment. Most nights a few of us are on the Mumble server and playing in the PTU or PU, depending on what is going on. People love to share tips on how to do things in game and avoid getting exploded. ;)

When you have time read over this page. It will tell you most of what you need to know about us, and how to finish joining up and get on mumble.
http://atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Nom
Nomedias
Director

by Skullmaster43 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Welcome to ADI =D were glad to have you on our team, be sure to feel free to ask any questions that you need
Skullmaster43
Team Lead

by Shadowness » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:28 pm

welcome to ADI Maor hope u have fun and enjoy being part of are org.
Shadowness
Team Lead

by magee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:48 am

Hi it bin so funny speaking to you on your onboarding can't wait to see you around again
magee
Assistant Director

by Rraltarr » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:17 pm

It was great to meet with you and chat. Look forward to gaming with you. Good luck on the final.
Rraltarr
Team Lead

Return to Introductions