SkylerVital Intro

Interested in joining ADI? Find instructions here!
Submitted an application? Post here and say hello!

by SkylerVital » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello I'm Skyler from Canada I'm 24y studying to become a social worker and I decided to get star citizen recently because i liked the idea of space simulation. I play various games and have tried eve online for a few months but did not really like the combat in eve so i believe this game would have better combat although my main goal with this game is to be a explorer cause i like exploration at least when it is more developed.

I don't really have much flying experience in games at the moment, (none in real life) still thinking about getting a joystick for better control and I am looking to improve my flying skills in general. I am looking to join this organization because I want to be apart of a good community to grow with as the game develops and improve my skills so I can be a positive asset in the organization.
SkylerVital

by Skullmaster43 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:23 pm

Welcome to ADI, were are glad to have you in our org. if you have any questions feel free to ask us =D
Skullmaster43

by Shadowness » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:06 pm

Welcome to ADI SkylerVital happy to have u join our org feel free to ask me questions or help when im online
Shadowness

by Spikelite » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:27 pm

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Skyler!

I would highly recommend getting a HOTAS for playing any flight based games, it is a huge improvement over keyboard and mouse once you get used to it. If you have any questions about the best setups, checkout our tech sections on discord/forums.
Spikelite
Team Lead

Return to Introductions